The following quiz can be used after viewing the video.
- Why did Mat paint on the displays in the museum?
- Who were the Nazi's?
- To which city was Mat transported to visit the Anne Frank family?
- Which war was going on when Mat visited Anne Frank?
- Why did the soldiers take Anne Frank and her family away?
- Why did Mat reveal the location of the hiding place?
- Did Mat Fritzlinger really go to visit Anne Frank?
- What lesson did Mat Learn?
Answers to the Video Quiz:
- Because he considered himself a neo-Nazi, and he mistakenly felt this was the way to tell people about what he believed. Many other answers are possible.
- They were members of Adolf Hitler's National Socialist Party. This group was based on hate, prejudice and rule by threat of violence.
- World War II.
- They were Jews, and the Nazis wanted to murder all Jews.
- He thought he could save himself?
- No. This was a fictional account.
- Many answers are possible, but in general, Mat learned tolerance for others.